* Easy clean
* Extremely strong and durable
* Available in a variety of lengths with a choice of hardware
These collars are made from a material called Biothane. Biothane is an extremely durable material which consists of a strong web core covered in a polymer coating. It doesn’t stretch, it is waterproof, it will not form mould or mildew, it doesn’t absorb odours, it will never dry out or crack and it rinses clean in seconds. It’s a great vegan alternative to leather and a perfect material to make collars for those dogs who love to swim or roll in stinky things…!
The biothane is held together with Chicago screws which have been sealed with thread locker to give the most robust finish possible. The collar features a quick release buckle, a tri glide to allow for adjusting the size and a strap holder to hold the Biothane in the correct shape.
The are 4 hardware options to choose from:
* Black Acetal buckle which is much stronger than common plastic buckles and has a breaking load of 30kg. The tri glide and strap holder are also plastic.
* Black Surface Finish buckle (These metal buckles are made of zinc diecast with stainless steel pins and springs and a breaking load of 150kg) The tri glide and strap holder are both metal.
* Silver Surface Finish buckle (These metal buckles are made of zinc diecast with stainless steel pins and springs and a breaking load of 150kg) The tri glide and strap holder are both metal.
* Rose Gold Surface Finish buckle (These metal buckles are made of zinc diecast with stainless steel pins and springs and a breaking load of 150kg) The tri glide and strap holder are both metal.
We have a selection of stunning colours which can be seen in our shop listings. Matching leads are available.
All collars are 19mm wide and come in the following sizes:
Small - 10" - 13"
Medium - 13" - 16"
Large - 16" - 19"
Please measure your pets neck before ordering to avoid the disappointment of the collar not fitting. A well fitting collar should allow for two fingers to fit between the collar and your pets neck. We always test all our collars before posting them out to you and we never sell any product we are not fully happy with, however, please use with caution if your dog is an intense puller.
All our products are handmade to order and therefore the sizing, although very close, may not be exact to the measurements stated above.
Your product will not look exactly like the one in the photo as colours may appear different in “real life” due to monitor differences.
Simply wipe clean and wipe dry. It’s really that easy!! You can also scrub the biothane with a nail brush and soap if it is really dirty.